Not long after our first year as owners, we decided to rename Ashlawn House to Seren Villa to reflect our guests appreciation and feedback. SEREN, meaning Star in Welsh, expresses our desire to offer the guests a warm welcome, attention to detail and comfort whilst appealing to the senses.
Our guests also mentioned the serenity of the place - peace and privacy, calm and cosy nights.
At the Seren Villa, you will find yourself in a residential area in the heart of Victorian Llandudno. The best of both worlds...
- Stress free parking adjacent to Seren Villa.
- A simple stroll (5 -10 mins) to the town centre, the Promenade and the train station.
- Venue Cymru (theatre) and golf courses within easy walking distance too.
What arouses the traveller in you? Our activities page will inspire you for :
- Unwinding and the great outdoors - 2 golf courses, the Great Coastal Pathway for walking or cycling.
- Cultural discovery - Welsh heritage, castles, arts and crafts
- A romantic getaway - a walk in beautiful Bodnant Gardens or a stroll along the Wild West shoreline
Whatever attracted you in the first place Paul & Christine will be on hand to ensure your stay with us and takeaway will include enduring memories .